At TranslationEra, we’ve been providing medical translations of the highest quality for over 20 years.
We’ve worked on a huge range of documentation for the medical field, translating to and from all major languages of the world.
To discuss your medical translation requirements, contact us for a quick quote.
The translation of medical documentation — experts are crucial
Is there any industry where a mistake, miscommunication or unintended distortion of meaning could be more critical? Where specialist terminology matters, so does accuracy of translated material.
Ambiguity in the medical field can be costly not only for your finances or brand but, ultimately, even the health of potential patients. Whether for private or public healthcare companies, organisations and corporations, our vast experience makes us ideally suited to handle any medical translation brief.
As well having a strong subject matter understanding through first-hand experience in your medical sector, our translators work into their mother tongue only. This ensures they fully understand and deploy specialist medical terminology correctly, producing a translation of pinpoint accuracy.
We understand that security and confidentiality are crucial. As well as being fully accredited, we’re tried and trusted, having helped many clients navigate the complex international legislation of the global medical industry.
Whether for medicine, medical devices, clinical trials, healthcare, pharmaceutical or another medical area, we’ve worked on a very wide range of documentation:
- Packaging inserts and labels
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Product labels
- Production manuals
- Medical journal articles
- Summaries of Product Characteristics – SPCs/SmPCs
- Clinical trials
- Clinical protocols
- Medical data sheets
- Instructions for use (IFUs)
- Manufacturing process descriptions
- Marketing collateral
- Regulatory audit documents
- Market research
- Health and safety
Achieving the perfect medical translation, time and again
We’re proud to offer a world-leading standard for the translation of medical documentation, on time and on budget. Here’s how we do it.
- Native linguists — Translated material needs to read as authentically as it does in the source language — something only a mother tongue translator can achieve.
- Medical experts — The translator working on your documentation will themselves have direct experience in your medical field, being well-versed in all terminology and phrasing.
- Qualified & skilled — As well as being native speakers and knowing the medical industry inside and out, all of our linguists are qualified, skilled and experienced in their line of work — which is translation.
- Harnessing software — To help our expert medical translators with their work, we invest in the latest translation technology, assisting our translators with efficiency and consistency.
Start your medical translation project today
Choose TranslationEra as your fully-accredited partner for bringing your medical translations to an international audience. Chances are, we’ve already worked on a medical translation project similar to yours.